Saturday, September 3, 2011

THE CHALLENGE

For all of you that know me, you probably know that I am a horrible goal setter.  I usually choose things that I am already good a,t or stuff that is already coming down the pipeline.  Now here is another one..... Starting this weekend I am challenging myself to bake original "mailable" desserts once a week that will be sent to Chris in Afganistan. 

This may sound crazy to some, but to others this is just another one of Jess's hairbrained ideas and another halfass goal ( I tend to be a good baker, so the only lofty part is the time line)  I plan on baking the new creation on saturday, which gives me all week to think of the new recipe. 

THE RULES...
1)  All recipes will have to be easily shipped ( Chris will let me know the condition of the goodies when they arrive).
2) All desserts need to be 75% original recipes ( If Chris does not respond with the conditon of the goodies, it is because I somehow killed him with my cooking... oops)
3) All desserts MUST be appealing to the eye and just as yummy.
4) All packages MUST go out on Monday.

I have 48 weeks until chris gets home, and 48 recipes to create....
Please feel free to help, this might turn into a group effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment