Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wow what a week.

Has anyone ever had a string of  plain crazy days?  Well, this week was mine.  Work was a nightmare, the kids have been running circles around me and it took me going to 3 different stores to get all of the things needed to make the recipe this weekend. Not to mention, I dropped my new candy thermometer on the kitchen tile floor just minutes after buying it. 1 hour of picking up glass shards later,and I was too tired to bake.

As for this weeks sweet treat, I made "Freedom Fudge"  in honor of my amazing husband.  He is by far the most wonderful person I have ever met. He is defending the freedoms that we all take for granted. He is such a person that he doesn't even break a sweat doing it.  I sleep better at night knowing that there are brave, strong & selfless people in the world protecting the things that we hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment